Impressive line up

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta, Konica Minolta and Sony Alpha system branding
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Impressive line up

Unread postby mikeriach » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Saw this fellas collection of A mount equipment, rather impressive.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/56244040

Mike
Some Sony stuff and now some Nikon stuff (shock horror). Sony cannot supply what I want so rightly or wrongly I'm branching out to someone who does.

classiccameras
Viceroy

Re: Impressive line up

Unread postby classiccameras » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:22 am

My goodness, I hope he doesn't decide to switch systems.

bakubo
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread postby bakubo » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:39 am

That guy must have been sweating bullets a few years ago when Minolta was having troubles and then Konica Minolta was having troubles. :lol: Sony came to the rescue! The A-mount may be dying, but as long as Sony makes adapters then he can still use his lenses on mirrorless bodies.

bfitzgerald

Unread postby bfitzgerald » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:37 pm

He certainly doesn't do things by halves back up bodies for back up bodies and I thought I had a fair bit of stuff (overall) A lot of cash sunk into that. Just the thought of listing half that on ebay would have most people crying into their keyboard!

bakubo

Unread postby bakubo » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:46 pm

bfitzgerald wrote:He certainly doesn't do things by halves back up bodies for back up bodies and I thought I had a fair bit of stuff (overall) A lot of cash sunk into that. Just the thought of listing half that on ebay would have most people crying into their keyboard!

He would probably single-handedly tank the market for Minolta lenses and other gear! Flood the market! :lol:

Return to “DSLR system”