A33

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta and Konica Minolta brands
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Tenbears10
Acolyte

A33

Unread post by Tenbears10 »

I got to hold one in my local camera shop yesterday. I have looked at lots of reviews and you tube clips but there is no substitute for holding it.

I was really impressed. The body felt perfect in my hands although I don't have big hands and I can see people might find it a bit cramped if they do.

The AF was really impressive. The 15 point system was very quick. The viewfinder was different to an optical one but I quickly got used to it in just 5 minutes playing with the camera.

The size of the body reminded me of my old Fujifilm finepix s5000 rather than a big DSLR.

I am just working out the finances now and deciding if I wait for the A55.
tom power 53
Heirophant

Re: A33

Unread post by tom power 53 »

I think for the cost versus the features these cameras are an extremely good value. Who would have thought 5 years ago you would be able to buy a camera at this price that would have these feature and be this small and light.