hmmm I was told in Sony store,......

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta and Konica Minolta brands
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
stevecim
Imperial Ambassador

hmmm I was told in Sony store,......

Unread post by stevecim »

that they are expecting a A880 end of march. but he had no details, all they have been told was new model camera called "A880" not alpha just "A"
it could be a cybershot or he could be dead wrong. I had asked when the 560/580 where going to land in Australia, He went and spoke to someone and came back with "No details on any new A5xx but a A880 is due end of march"

(you can tell I'm bored at work today :) )
alphaomega
Viceroy

Re: hmmm I was told in Sony store,......

Unread post by alphaomega »

hmmm there has never been a rumour on photoalpharumors.com referring to an A880. I guess that your store is simply ill informed or Sony have got cold feet investing all their energy in NEX Axx and in particular the socalled enthusiast Axx (A77 perhaps). So maybe they have decided to upgrade the A850 with a bit of video and a better sensor (higher ISO performance improvement etc. an interim that can beat Canon's 5DII until they have the "Canon killer" all singing all dancing A99 with 30+ Mp sensor and what have you. Pure speculation on my part.
KevinBarrett
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

I was at a gas station yesterday where the attendant didn't know about different octanes. Right now I'd believe any retail employee could be so misinformed.
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --
Dusty

Unread post by Dusty »

KevinBarrett wrote:I was at a gas station yesterday where the attendant didn't know about different octanes. Right now I'd believe any retail employee could be so misinformed.
Good to see you're back from the dead, Kevin. :wink:

Dusty
pakodominguez
Minister with Portfolio

Unread post by pakodominguez »

Dusty wrote:
KevinBarrett wrote:I was at a gas station yesterday where the attendant didn't know about different octanes. Right now I'd believe any retail employee could be so misinformed.
Good to see you're back from the dead, Kevin. :wink:

Dusty
Well, the OP was irresistible....
;-)
Pako
------------
http://www.pakodominguez.photo/blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KevinBarrett

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

Gross but true: I've been spending less time online due to a condition on my foot requiring an hour of care twice a day. Still, what little time I've been spending online has been more on Flickr than here, but I still check this place from time to time.
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --