A900 Demo Videos

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta and Konica Minolta brands
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
bossel
Viceroy

Re: A900 Demo Videos

Unread post by bossel »

Thanks Mr. Link! How do you manage to organize all these zillions of links you always post?
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

bossel wrote:Thanks Mr. Link! How do you manage to organize all these zillions of links you always post?
He will link you to a site where you'll understand :lol: :lol:
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Sonolta wrote:You guys may not believe this, but I am probably the least organized guy you know. But I am one of those guys that likes to remember, use, and share good things I find...and I have spent 40-70 hours a week on photos the past several years. :wink: Most of the time I just remember the sites and the content...While I do have thousands of unorganized bookmarks and favorites, I never use them...I just head to the site and look for the content that I have remembered, or the content that I know I can find.

Yeah...I think that's it. :wink:

-Sonolta
Thumbs up :D
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
PhotoTraveler
Grand Caliph

Unread post by PhotoTraveler »

The second feels like a Jaguar Commercial. Very nice. Now if Sony would edit that down and put it on TV.