Impressive line up

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta and Konica Minolta brands
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Impressive line up

Unread post by mikeriach »

Saw this fellas collection of A mount equipment, rather impressive.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/56244040

Mike
All my Sony SLT gear gone. Still got my RX100 though.
classiccameras
Viceroy

Re: Impressive line up

Unread post by classiccameras »

My goodness, I hope he doesn't decide to switch systems.
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

That guy must have been sweating bullets a few years ago when Minolta was having troubles and then Konica Minolta was having troubles. :lol: Sony came to the rescue! The A-mount may be dying, but as long as Sony makes adapters then he can still use his lenses on mirrorless bodies.
bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by bfitzgerald »

He certainly doesn't do things by halves back up bodies for back up bodies and I thought I had a fair bit of stuff (overall) A lot of cash sunk into that. Just the thought of listing half that on ebay would have most people crying into their keyboard!
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

bfitzgerald wrote:He certainly doesn't do things by halves back up bodies for back up bodies and I thought I had a fair bit of stuff (overall) A lot of cash sunk into that. Just the thought of listing half that on ebay would have most people crying into their keyboard!
He would probably single-handedly tank the market for Minolta lenses and other gear! Flood the market! :lol: