New Mozilla Has a Problem Uploading Attachiments/crashes

Link to your work for constructive help, criticism or advice from the Photoclubalpha community
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Rosearodoe
Acolyte

New Mozilla Has a Problem Uploading Attachiments/crashes

Unread post by Rosearodoe »

Hi Everyone,

Don't know if any of you have had problems with uploading the new updated version of Mozilla/Firefox for your internet access or not. So, I was just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as I have or not trying to upload attachments/photographs to your email or uploading to this forum and it all crashes. I was able to shoot shots of spring flowers and a wild turkey who wandered into our yard on Holy Saturday after a storm passed through here and could not share these with you here or my family members. Any info or comments how to fix would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Rosemarie
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Re: New Mozilla Has a Problem Uploading Attachiments/crashes

Unread post by Javelin »

Justtry the same thing in IE and it it all works ther then I suppose try reinstalling fiefox
harvey
Oligarch

Unread post by harvey »

Rosearodoe wrote:Any info or comments how to fix would be appreciated.
Can you be explicit. What OS are you using? What version of Firefox do you have installed? The latter may seem a silly question but Firefox only nags you on minor updates.

If this is a common problem then it will do doubt get fixed and in the meantime you could use another browser.

It is possible to revert to an older version but this needs a bit of knowledge and care to make sure you keep your settings.

Harvey
Dusty
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Dusty »

I'm running 3.6.3 (the latest) on XP SP3, and here's an upload.
Emma.jpg
(193.79 KiB) Downloaded 4254 times
I've never had it crash before. Please give us more details.

Dusty
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Dusty, that's because even a mighty browser like Firefox is becoming weaker in front of that beauty.
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
Rosearodoe
Acolyte

Unread post by Rosearodoe »

Thanks Guys! I tried with Mozilla Thunderbird from my son on my hotmail.com account, it worked, but still wont work on yahoo account which I set up for here. Only it wont send out to this forum unless I get a direct email from here. I tried to forward to my email from my yahoo account to the new Mozilla Thunderbird because it doesn't crash and burn, but it did not work either. So.....I don't understand why it won't go through to here. Maybe I am too tired right now to understand it all. Will try again on Sunday here. I will check what I am running here on Sunday. I am ready to SCREAM and PULL OUT MY HAIR!