Yes I'm still taking dog pictures.

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Mike
Oligarch

Yes I'm still taking dog pictures.

Unread post by Mike »

Well, I'm still taking dog pictures. I gave you all a long break but felt compelled to share my latest. It was shot at a dog show so problematic lighting conditions go without saying.
Tonka sm.jpg
Tonka sm.jpg (188.58 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
This is Tonka Toy. No joking that's his name. He's the sire of my two Berners. His owner complimented me by saying "You really captured his signature look" which was quite the kudo coming from the owner of the 5th highest rated agility dog in the U.S.

Mike
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Yes I'm still taking dog pictures.

Unread post by aster »

Hi Mike, :)

Good to see some dog shots or more Berner shots after such a looooong time again! :D We should have a dogs thread to keep the subject alive.

You're right about the available light being unjust to the beauty of Tonka Toy.:) We saw some very elegant shots with great lighting from you in the past, especially for some challenges. You were great with many of their shots!

Always welcome to come with more. :D Thanks for sharing.

Yildiz
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Hi Mike - nice to see you back with more pictures. A very alert looking Tonka :D .
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
Sploosher
Heirophant

Unread post by Sploosher »

Great image...............

super exposure and detail...........
She took to the skies like a lovesick angel...........

XH558 http://www.vulcantotheskies.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35699306@N04/