Golf Anyone?

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
jbtaylor
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Golf Anyone?

Unread post by jbtaylor »

A little boredome before bedtime has me going through my gallery. Here is one that strikes me. Notice how the strip of sunlight falls on the flag.

Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: Golf Anyone?

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Not my sport... :roll:
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
jbtaylor

All is forgiven Doc. You will come over to our side one day. After all, who could not love a sport that is played in places like this?

peterottaway
Imperial Ambassador

Unread post by peterottaway »

Don't believe them Doc.

Golf was invented as a outside sports game in a country that in a good year has 1 month of Autumn followed by 10 months of windy and wet winter and then a month of spring (sometimes). And this the same nation that pollutes it's whiskey with lemonade and whose national dish is haggis.

It is a danger to the physical and mental health of anyone between 20 and 80. It's safe for teenager's as they are as indestructible and I am sure that you are aware of their eating and bathing habits. Anyone over 80 after having a triple bypass are on so many uppers and downers, then golf is probably a more merciful end than senile dementia in a nursing home.
Javelin

Unread post by Javelin »

Dr. Harout wrote:Not my sport... :roll:

What!! are you sure your a real Doctor? don't let the other doctors know.. they will take away your keys to the bathroom!
jbtaylor

It is a danger to the physical and mental health of anyone between 20 and 80. It's safe for teenager's as they are as indestructible and I am sure that you are aware of their eating and bathing habits. Anyone over 80 after having a triple bypass are on so many uppers and downers, then golf is probably a more merciful end than senile dementia in a nursing home.
Exactly. That is why I love this sport
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Definitely not my kind of sport. I prefer hiking instead, to go in the wild.
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr