::..:: Everyday People ::..::

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
[SiC]
Imperial Ambassador

Re: ::..:: Everyday People ::..::

Unread post by [SiC] »

Love #25! Keep up the good work :-D
Sony A700, A580, Nex-5t, KM D7D & VC-7D, M Dynax 500si
KM 17-35 F2.8-4 D, M 50 F1.7 RS, M 135 F2.8, M 28-100 F3.5-5.6 D, M 100-200 F4.5, T 70-300 F4-5.6 Di USD, S 18-55 F3.5-5.6 SAM, S 18-70 F3.5-5.6
Sony hvl-f42s, Minolta 3600 HS D
Sony Z1C & Z2
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

+ 1
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Nice street shots D .

This thread has embarrassingly reminded me that I was determined to take more street shots with the Nex and this hasn't really come to anything. I must try again!
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Birma wrote:Nice street shots John :D . Put me in mind of Henry's street pictures. (haven't heard from Henry here for a while. Hope he's ok in Central America. )
Juanito200 wrote:I'm sure Henry is fine down in Central America.. He is probably just too busy photographing the locals to stop and post anything!
I just went through this thread and saw lots of great photos that were added over the last several months. Much of this thread was done while I was traveling last summer. And, yes, I was fine while there and, yes, I was photographing lots of people. :)
Juanito200
Viceroy

Unread post by Juanito200 »

I can't wait to see the results Henry.
I spotted this guy painting the trim as I was walking around downtown McKinney yesterday.
Attachments
Painting.jpg
(179.43 KiB) Downloaded 1694 times
If the last thing you remember hearing is somebody yelling 'CLEAR!!!', assume you've had a problem!!
a77, a700, a200, Minolta 8000i, NEX C3, NEX 5N and more lenses than my wife suspects!
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Juanito200 wrote:I can't wait to see the results Henry.
John, please take a look at this thread I started with photos from Guatemala, Mexico, and Belize that are sprinkled throughout the thread:

http://www.photoclubalpha.com/forum/vie ... =17&t=5611
Juanito200 wrote: I spotted this guy painting the trim as I was walking around downtown McKinney yesterday.
I remember back in the 1960s occasionally going to McKinney to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins who lived there. I don't remember much at all except a bit about their house and yard where we played though.
Juanito200
Viceroy

Whoops! I have seen some of those... I've been away from here longer than I thought!
Dannelle and I really like McKinney, but we are looking to move out of Texas at some point, but with the kids in school, and us taking care of my father, it will be a while...
If the last thing you remember hearing is somebody yelling 'CLEAR!!!', assume you've had a problem!!
a77, a700, a200, Minolta 8000i, NEX C3, NEX 5N and more lenses than my wife suspects!
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Juanito200 wrote:Whoops! I have seen some of those... I've been away from here longer than I thought!
It was a good trip. I have more photos on my website.
Juanito200 wrote: Dannelle and I really like McKinney, but we are looking to move out of Texas at some point, but with the kids in school, and us taking care of my father, it will be a while...
Where are you thinking of going?
Juanito200
Viceroy

Don't know for sure, but probably West Coast somewhere. I'd love San Francisco, but it is way too expensive, and Dannelle doesn't like the whole earthquake thing. :lol:
Wildieswife
Oligarch

Unread post by Wildieswife »

Is this an open thread for people to post their own images? IE has Digitalpimp started this as an open thread for others to post in or have people just been doing this? On other forums I've noticed that Digitalpimp tends to maintain one thread that he updates rather than start new threads when he posts a new set of images.

Pat
"Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now" Bob Dylan
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

You can post your own images here too. It's an open thread.
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
Juanito200
Viceroy

Here is one from our trip to Santa Fe New Mexico. We spent a wonderful week there, saw many great shops and museums, and did a fair amount of hiking. I brought my camera(s) along of course! I saw this guy welding on our way to the square. John
Attachments
The Welder_edited-1.jpg
(196.37 KiB) Downloaded 1465 times