Proof money does grow on trees

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Highlandsnapper
Initiate

Proof money does grow on trees

Unread post by Highlandsnapper »

I had a superb chance to go on a trip with 4 of the best Salmon Distance Casters In the world recently. I designed the new box for the newest product & my brother is currently No.1 with 4 times world distance holder Scott + Others. I cant go into details (proto-type guff), but we visited the Money Tree Sacred Island which is one of the best experiences i have ever had, and which was a disaster. The rib we had was not tied down and the owner of a famous glasgow angling shop had to strip to his Y-Fronts to retrieve it. (All of which is on the Nex-5 Video)

There is much i cant show but here is the money tree, unbeliviable little island sovereign coin's every where. Legend has it if they fall from the tree your wish will NOT come true.Mary Queen Of Scots Has one In Here.

There are a few over the last hundred or so years that have failed wishes..... Mine well lets see.......

These are just Nex-5 snap shots.

Last edited by Highlandsnapper on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Re: Proof money does grow on trees with the best of the best

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

Fascinating, I wonder how many wishes came true, (looks like there might have been the odd cheapskate who scrimped on an actual sovereign) and what is meant by 'a rib not being tied down' ?
Greg
Highlandsnapper
Initiate

Re: Proof money does grow on trees with the best of the best

Unread post by Highlandsnapper »

A rib is an inflatable dingy with a solid hull and a BIG engine.

Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Re: Proof money does grow on trees

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

Ah now I see, the old 'not anchored' type of not tied down. ha ha :-)
Greg
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Proof money does grow on trees

Unread post by aster »

Great wish tree with all those sovereign coins, Highlandsnapper! :D

This reminds me of such traditions here, where people try to stick small semi-flat river stones on the surface of waxy big stone; if the flat small stone sticks when you press it against the waxy stone surface then it is interpreted as your wish will be granted to you in the near future. : )

But I like your tree better for the sculpturesque quality ... : ))

Yildiz