A few pics from Prague

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Wes Gibbon
Oligarch

A few pics from Prague

Unread post by Wes Gibbon »

A few pics taken on a recent visit to Prague. Equipment: Alpha 100 body, Sigma 17-35mm, Minolta 50mm 1.4 & 70-210 f4 (beercan?).

A friend once said: 'if you want to see architecture in Prague, learn to look upwards'. Most of my pics this time seem to be either windows or streetlamps!
Palace Gardens
Palace Gardens
Streetlamp in Jakubska Street
Streetlamp in Jakubska Street
DSC00393-Arcade-in-Hradcany.jpg
More recent pictures can be found on my website: http://www.wesgibbon.com/page16.htm
Last edited by Wes Gibbon on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
harveyzone
Oligarch

Re: A few pics from Prague

Unread post by harveyzone »

Wes Gibbon wrote:A friend once said: 'if you want to see architecture in Prague, learn to look upwards'. Most of my pics this time seem to be either windows or streetlamps!
In my experience, if you want to see architecture in prague you just need your eyes open. You can point them almost anywhere :D
--
Tom
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Javelin »

I would love to visit there one day. every single picture I see from there is amazing
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Javelin wrote:I would love to visit there one day. every single picture I see from there is amazing
Me too
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr