My cousin's pictures

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Almazar80
Grand Caliph

My cousin's pictures

Unread post by Almazar80 »

My cousin bought an RX100 a few days before going to a trip to Peru. She didn't bother reading the manual - just Gary Friedman's excellent book on the RX100. So here are some of her pictures that I processed in PS CS6.

1. Machu Picchu

2. Steps

3. Mountain City

Thanks for looking.
marc pk
Acolyte

Re: My cousin's pictures

Unread post by marc pk »

But Gary's books are always "way" better than the official manuals ! I like the first one best
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Nice pictures - the RX100 would make a great travel camera.

Totally agree about Gary's books - much better than a manual!
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

I think these photos have a lot of potential, Almazar.
I like them all and I think the third one is beautiful, except maybe a little too-cropped at the bottom while the ascent of te eye from the street level to the top of the hill with the Cross is just lovely for its town arcitectural scenic. I like how the roofs blend into eachother with the homogenous facades at minimal exposure.

The second one deserves a vertical panorama with a couple of more photo frames. It's a grand cascaded hillside and that cloud cutting into the hilltop on the left should have more head room incooperating the sky.

The first is a neat coverage of all the important elements that make the scene beautiful. Love the place and the photo.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Yildiz