Memory Card Suggestion for 24+ MP... (off-topic, I Know) :)

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Memory Card Suggestion for 24+ MP... (off-topic, I Know) :)

Unread post by aster »

bakubo wrote: So, what are you cooking? :)
Hi Henry;

:D It's called Börek/Borek-sautéed leeks in phyllo dough layers. (Turkish and Greek and the majority of Mediterranean nations know this dish well and love it.) I'm going a little vegetarian with this recipe; minced meat, cheese and many other fillings can be introduced to the basic recipe. :)
I may try to upload the video somewhere online for your full criticism...YouTube maybe. Don't know yet. (if it's not too boring for your good eyes. :) )
bakubo wrote: The big question is though: Would this photo have been better with a different SD card model or brand? .. I had to ask for all the gearheads who are dying to know. Probably somewhere there is a long thread full of people arguing about which cards produce the best photos. Best microcontrast, fullness, roundness, sharpness, bokeh, etc. :lol:
The fact of the matter is that, although the stills are good and manageable, I had an issue called flickering of light even though I was shooting video continuously in full bright daylight of the South direction. I found out later, from the internet that this issue was due to Shutter speeds; lowering and increasing the shutter speed eliminated the problem.

So, this morning, I'm trying different shutter speeds to see which works best for me and the video. I'm learning... : ))

Thanks Henry,

Yildiz
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Hi;

Update:
What a Leek Börek/Borek may look like finished and filmed by me, with ILCE A-6000, saved from video file and with no post-processing. :)
Flickering light proved to be no issue after viewing in an external Video Editing software after all; apparently PlayMemories Home video player/viewer couldn't handle it during previewing. More professional Magix video editing software displayed everything just fine.

Yildiz

Filo rising to become Leek Borek
Leek Borek-Final look-a.k.a. Filo rising.jpg
(209.09 KiB) Downloaded 1364 times
Last edited by aster on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
ValeryD
Viceroy

Unread post by ValeryD »

looks good! How it taste? :)
Everything in the life unusual!
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

ValeryD wrote:looks good! How it taste? :)
Good, if one likes vegetarian. I do. :D

Yildiz
smulnik
Grand Caliph

Unread post by smulnik »

I agree, the food looks good! And I'm glad to hear that there are no issues with the video. :)
Sig
A7 III - A99 - NEX 7 - A900 - A100 - RX100 IV
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

smulnik wrote:I agree, the food looks good! And I'm glad to hear that there are no issues with the video. :)
Sig
Thank you for the both of sentiments, Sig; :D

I'm glad videos out of A6000 proved to create no issues too.

Yildiz