My gallery...

Do you have a pBase or Flickr gallery? Stage your show here with links.
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
cbrokey
Acolyte

My gallery...

Unread post by cbrokey »

Gidday
Long time lurker, first time poster...

My Flikr page is located here...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/_wig_/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and is slowly growing as I learn to use my Sony A300 as well as learn how to compose shots...

The front page are all taken with the A300 as well as the first two images on page 2...most of the shots on page 2 were taken with a disposable camera I used to use when riding my motorbike...it didn't matter if it got dropped....the bottom Geelong shots on that page and page 3 were all taken with the A300 as well as the sunsets and others...the Candlepower and on were all the old Kodak...

cheers

col
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: My gallery...

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Hi Col and welcome to the forum. I noticed some really nice and beautiful shots in your gallery. Time to post them here. :D
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
cbrokey
Acolyte

Unread post by cbrokey »

Dr. Harout wrote:Hi Col and welcome to the forum. I noticed some really nice and beautiful shots in your gallery. Time to post them here. :D
Thanks for the welcome and comment regarding my gallery...I will try and put some up as I go...

cheers

col
KevinBarrett
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

Nice stuff! I envy you your sunsets in particular. This one is very good despite the lens flare.

Welcome to the forum!
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --
cbrokey
Acolyte

Unread post by cbrokey »

KevinBarrett wrote:Nice stuff! I envy you your sunsets in particular. This one is very good despite the lens flare.
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for that...that shot was taken with my old Kodak P880...I will have to try shooting it again with the A300 and see if I can improve on it...

cheers

col
bonneville
Grand Caliph

Unread post by bonneville »

cbrokey wrote:......taken with a disposable camera I used to use when riding my motorbike...it didn't matter if it got dropped....
It would matter if my bike got dropped :wink:

(the clue's in my name)

and welcome to Pca
Links to my: Flickr Blog Twitter
cbrokey
Acolyte

Unread post by cbrokey »

bonneville wrote:It would matter if my bike got dropped :wink:
Mine didget dropped unfortunately...just over four years ago I had an argument with a truck and my bike lost (as well as my leg and brain :shock: )...
and welcome to Pca
Thanks...

cheers

col
bonneville
Grand Caliph

Unread post by bonneville »

cbrokey wrote:
bonneville wrote:It would matter if my bike got dropped :wink:
Mine didget dropped unfortunately...just over four years ago I had an argument with a truck and my bike lost (as well as my leg and brain :shock: )...
Gulp. I hope you have made a full recovery col.

Brian
Links to my: Flickr Blog Twitter
cbrokey
Acolyte

Unread post by cbrokey »

bonneville wrote:Gulp. I hope you have made a full recovery col.
Still on the mend...one leg is shorter as a result, have some metal in it too :shock:
Plus the odd problem with the brain...but at least I can blame my problems on something :?

cheers

col
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Javelin »

ouch, I hope it's something thats easy to live with. I have 2 friends with brain injuries one from an aneurysm. one from a car accident. a ghetto blaster (big portable radio from the 70's) hit him. Bother were changed one physically one mentally but they are mostly OK and are happy, their disabilities haven't disabled them like they could have been.

I Liked your gallery. you've had some nice sky scenes to shoot! I think my favorite is the golf ball near the hole ..
cbrokey
Acolyte

Unread post by cbrokey »

Javelin wrote:ouch, I hope it's something thats easy to live with. I have 2 friends with brain injuries one from an aneurysm. one from a car accident. a ghetto blaster (big portable radio from the 70's) hit him. Bother were changed one physically one mentally but they are mostly OK and are happy, their disabilities haven't disabled them like they could have been. .
Its been a change in some respects that could be seen for the better...I am currently studying and hope to work with people with disabilities (am volunteering with a couple of different orgs)...
I Liked your gallery. you've had some nice sky scenes to shoot!
My folks live at a place that have some great sunsets...they are only a 5 minute walk away from their home in the country...am there now but the weather has been horrible so havent been able to get out and shoot anything...
I think my favorite is the golf ball near the hole .
That was an old one taken with the P880...just mucking around on the golf course looking for things to shoot...

cheers

col