Had to downgrade to sony dsc-hx100v from A77

Do you have a pBase or Flickr gallery? Stage your show here with links.
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
shootersdesireIN
Acolyte

Had to downgrade to sony dsc-hx100v from A77

Unread post by shootersdesireIN »

I haven't posted much because i had to sell my gear because of finances although i left myself an out with the sony dsc-hx100v. A hybrid dslr built on lens. For now that's all i have but will someday return to dslr. I'm thinking of the sony a580 or 560.
BUT for now can i post my pics still in the forum? I couldn't find a thread on this camera which compare to a dslr rocks hard.
16.2 pixels - 10 fps - 28-810mm lens, optical about 400 I'm guessing. Tilt lcd screen @ 3". video 1080p. panoramic and many more options like the a77. Don't get me wrong its not an a77 but for now it will do...David
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: Had to downgrade to sony dsc-hx100v from A77

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

It would be OK to show pictures from this, of course, it's Sony and related to everything else in the ranges. Also, it would be interesting - don't guess it shoots raw, because if it did, it would find some buyers!

David
shootersdesireIN
Acolyte

Re: Had to downgrade to sony dsc-hx100v from A77

Unread post by shootersdesireIN »

That was the one thing that made me cringe no Raw ability. Your right if they would of put that in there but then again the cost would be a lot more. Before i bought it i checked 3 suppliers and they all said there's not a better compact out there then the sony hx100v and i looked @ the leica, nikon, and Canon's but they all said this was the best and there right on. With that said i STILL miss my DSLR :) now if someone would like to trade i would consider it...