My Flickr via Fluidr

Do you have a pBase or Flickr gallery? Stage your show here with links.
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Pirate
Oligarch

My Flickr via Fluidr

Unread post by Pirate »

hot!

Maybe not the best, but a variation of image types on my Flickr site which can be seen through the Fluidr plugin. I think it looks much better and it also gives EXIF data where available.

If you do take time to view, please feel free to leave and FB or C&C.

TIA.

Mark
sury
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: My Flickr via Fluidr

Unread post by sury »

I loved the variety of the series their Mark. The yellow custom car and Tandelayo are my favorites.
The aerial landscape shots look a tad bit oversharpened to me. Have they been post processed? Just curious.
I am curious about Fulidr. Thanks for the info.

With best regards,
Sury
Minimize avoidable sufferings - Sir Karl Popper
Pirate
Oligarch

Unread post by Pirate »

sury wrote:I loved the variety of the series their Mark. The yellow custom car and Tandelayo are my favorites.
The aerial landscape shots look a tad bit oversharpened to me. Have they been post processed? Just curious.
I am curious about Fulidr. Thanks for the info.

With best regards,
Sury
Hi Sury,

Thanks for looking and the feedback. As for the aerials, they were taken with a Sony A100 + kit lens. As far as I can recall, very little was done pp wise, though I think the Hengistbury Head shot had the colour burn pp to enhance the colours. Images through helicopter aviation perspex makes for not great quality IQ, but some came out reasonably well enough to post with some pp (don't we all)? I tried a little 'tilt shift' pp with some of them which give them a 'toytown' appearance in minature look (free online service if you Google for it).

Glad you liked some of the images uploaded, though I have to say my favourite warbird is the North American P51 Mustang.

Adios Amigo . . .

Mark
sury
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by sury »

My son was a big fan of WWII planes for a long time. I said he was because now that he is a freshman (1st year) in college his interests
have some what changed. My favorite trip used to be a "open house" on Memorial day at an air museum called Castle Air Museum, Atwater,
California. The best part of that event was that most of the Vintage planes (from WWII to Vietnam) are manned on that day by someone
who actually flew that plane or that kind of plane. Very interesting stories, we heard. It was such a thrill to shake hands with some one who
flew that plane in a conflict and lives to tell about it. Though ignoramus I am about the planes, trains and automobiles, I am still fascinated by
them. :). I have always enjoyed these images. Thank you. I will browse your page for more treats. :lol:

With best regards,
Sury
Minimize avoidable sufferings - Sir Karl Popper