Bonjour from France

Introduce yourself and meet fellow Photoclubalpha members
bossel
Viceroy

Bonjour from France

Unread post by bossel »

Hi there,

I just joinded, some might remember me from that other 'review' site where I am registered since 6 years as Thomas Goseberg (which happens to be my name :D ). I also contributed (just once) to David's magazine by providing some pics & impressions from the first Sony World Photo Awards in Cannes.

I am German, but living in France since 9 years.

My first SLR is the KM 5D, A700 is on it's way :P

ttfn
Thomas
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: Bonjour from France

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

Hi Thomas, and thanks again for your report - if only Sony had the same attitude, I'm afraid they still have not released a proper set of high resolution images from these awards, which is why they have never featured as big articles in the UK press. Enjoy the French holiday season, as they certainly do, and I guess everything is either closed now or about to close...

David
bossel
Viceroy

Re: Bonjour from France

Unread post by bossel »

David Kilpatrick wrote:Enjoy the French holiday season, as they certainly do, and I guess everything is either closed now or about to close...
Thanks David, its not too bad. Maybe Paris is closed because they're all down here!! :D It's currently 'Soldes'-time (sales), we were in Nice last weekend and both beaches and shops are buzzing with Italians, English, Germans and Parisiens!