Hello from Doha, Qatar

Introduce yourself and meet fellow Photoclubalpha members
rx59

Hello from Doha, Qatar

Unread post by rx59 »

Glad to be a member of the forum! I've been a Minolta user for years, starting with an SRT 303b as a gift from my big brother, then an XD 11 during high school as the yearbook photographer, and a 5xi during my university years. My photography dropped off in the recent years until I bought the Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D in 2006. Really happy with the camera. It came with the 18-70 and 75-300 bundle. I have since picked up the 50 1.7 for low light and portrait shots, the 70-210 beercan, the 500 mm reflex, and the 18-250 Sony, as well as the Sony F56 flash. Really am impressed with the performance of these lenses. The bundled kit lenses were fine, but the later ones are better!

I am teaching a pharmacy technician diploma program at a Canadian run college in Doha. It has been contracted to provide technical training for the Qatar national population.
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: Hello from Doha, Qatar

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Welcome rx59, I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum. :D
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
KevinBarrett
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Re: Hello from Doha, Qatar

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Sounds like a nice collection you have there, too. With the 50 and the 70-210 you've got some A-mount bargains. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --