Hello from Kent (UK)

Introduce yourself and meet fellow Photoclubalpha members
Ian C
Heirophant

Hello from Kent (UK)

Unread post by Ian C »

Hello :) my name is Ian and I've been an alpha owner since the release of the first alpha 100 and I have loved every second of ownership.

This feels like some sort of alpha owners anonymous introduction, :lol:...

It was David's initial impressions of the a100 that put me on the alpha train and I can't see myself getting off anytime soon! Looking forward to getting my mitts on the a900 and meeting lots of fellow alpha lovers :wink:

Ian C
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Kent (UK)

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

I think the Alpha 900 will change the way the brand is perceived by others back to the sort of status Minolta had in the late 1980s. Welcome to the forum, there's an encouraging lack of 'help, my XXX won't take sharp pictures' and more positive posts with great photo examples are arriving all the time.

David
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Hi and welcome Ian. I entered the alpha mount with A100 too (a previous Nikonist) and am glad to do so. Just one point that we have in body stabilization and that's enough said. The rest we leave it on the lenses... :D
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
rogprov
Oligarch

Unread post by rogprov »

Welcome Ian - you'll enjoy it here :D I was born in Kent .... a long time ago, sad to say, I've not been back for many years.
Roger