F2 and Master Photo Digital

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic
Ralpheyesight
Initiate

F2 and Master Photo Digital

Unread post by Ralpheyesight »

Late last week I received a copy of the Master Photo Digital and a letter from David informing me, that as I had decided F2 was no longer for me, and had cancelled my subscription and it was late into the year no refund was available and I would be sent four copies of MPD. I am very pleased to receive these and surprised.
I had a little laugh at me being late in cancelling my subscription, I actually cancelled it in September!!.

Thanks again David and also for the latest Photoworld.
Omega892
Oligarch

Re: F2 and Master Photo Digital

Unread post by Omega892 »

I have just had a reminder that my F2 sub' has expired but am like you not sure it has much of interest any more.

Unless somebody can persuade otherwise. :wink:

Maybe I should give MPD a try.
'Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.' - Benjamin Franklin
Ralpheyesight
Initiate

I took F2 and all its previous incarnations right from when it was an A4 sheet newsletter. I was sad but understood when David had to give it up. Being a member of the RPS I had a good idea the style the magazine would take and was apprehensive. I took it for its first new year and the first issue of the current year , but it has not change to my liking hence my resignation to the magazine.

I will continue with Photoworld,covering the cameras I am untested in and written in a style I like. Really off topic I am considering taking up a subscription to SWPP magazine. I will decide at Focus on Imaging.
Ralpheyesight
Initiate

I should have added I did discuss it with them at last years Focus on Imaging.