Front page photoclubalpha problem ?

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic
InTheSky
Viceroy

Front page photoclubalpha problem ?

Unread post by InTheSky »

I'm not able to reach the forum instead of by typing directly to www.photoclubalpha.com/forum , at the moment ... It seems to have a problem with the front website page HTML ... or something else.

Do you seen the same problem as me ?

Thanks,

Frank
Frank
A7 (R, S & R II) + NEX 3N ( and few lenses )
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: Front page photoclubalpha problem ?

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

Keep me updated, as I am installing WP-Member tonight, it's half way there already and should have given all existing registered users access to the site (free). When it is finished, new visitors should be asked to register and the YUDU and Payloadz subscriptions will be completely replaced. Instead there will be two website subscription options, one with access to PDF magazine issues and one with this plus a mailed magazine. I then intend to add further content for subscribers only such as sample raw files, full size images, additional pages.

In theory the pHp-BB 'Bridge' should mean that all forum members are also registered on the site. But these things are never all that simple.

David
toti

Unread post by toti »

I got in by typing www.photoclubalpha.com/forum. Hope you fix it soon so you get a good night sleep.
Tóti
Toti
InTheSky
Viceroy

Unread post by InTheSky »

David Kilpatrick wrote:Keep me updated, as I am installing WP-Member tonight, it's half way there already and should have given all existing registered users access to the site (free). When it is finished, new visitors should be asked to register and the YUDU and Payloadz subscriptions will be completely replaced. Instead there will be two website subscription options, one with access to PDF magazine issues and one with this plus a mailed magazine. I then intend to add further content for subscribers only such as sample raw files, full size images, additional pages.

In theory the pHp-BB 'Bridge' should mean that all forum members are also registered on the site. But these things are never all that simple.

David
Ok, the link is now available on the left in the front page inviting us to see interesting information :-).

So the forum will still remain a free speech section ?

Regards,

Frank
Frank
A7 (R, S & R II) + NEX 3N ( and few lenses )
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

Yes, Forum is not restricted in any way.

David