Where's Bossel hiding?

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic
Dusty
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Where's Bossel hiding?

Unread post by Dusty »

Haven't seen him around in a while.

You still with us, Thomas?

Dusty
Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Re: Where's Bossel hiding?

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

Birma as well.
Greg
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Well, Thomas is not with me :lol:

It has been plain crazy busy at work for the last couple of weeks, and I won't complain as this is obviously better than too little work. I am having a proper look through the forum tonight (Unread Posts feature works great again!) and the getting the photographic juices flowing again.
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

David said that after all the name calling in a thread awhile back that a few people got disgusted and left the forum. Maybe bossel was one of them. I hope not.
Juanito200
Viceroy

Unread post by Juanito200 »

He said the person wanted their posts removed. Lets see if Bossel's are still around....
If the last thing you remember hearing is somebody yelling 'CLEAR!!!', assume you've had a problem!!
a77, a700, a200, Minolta 8000i, NEX C3, NEX 5N and more lenses than my wife suspects!
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

It was not Bossel.

David
bossel
Viceroy

Unread post by bossel »

Hello my friends, I feel happy you're missing me and I excuse I didn't post for a while :? I didn't feel it was already so long I gave a sign of life! Thanks to Dusty for starting this thread - I am still here and reading!

As for many of us, sometimes life takes more of our time than we would like. While I am not working too many long hours (at least something positive) work has been very stressful recently and only a few weeks our team has been granted the new hire we've been asking for for at least a year :shock: Though due to the nature of our work, our future collegue will take many months before being productive.

Privately, my wife and myself we've been preparing to ask for the french nationality since several months -after all it's more than 11 years I am here and we plan to stay. SInce I am a European citizen it's not something we do to gain more rights or for economic reasons, but we feel we belong here :)

Lots of papers and documents to obtain and other preparations and we handed our papers in just a few days ago :wink: Pfeeeww -Now we have to wait, this process takes a long time and though we easily fullfil all criteria, there is no guarantee :?

I also admit I am member on a french forum since 1.5 yeras , and while I still have less posts there than on PCA, it also takes some of my time.

Photographically speaking, not too much activity. I had a lucky shoot 4 weeks ago, which I had posted here (the sunrise). It's only today we took some time to go out and take a camera. Still have to download the pics to check. If there is anything useable, I'll post them here, promised!
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

bossel wrote:Hello my friends, I feel happy you're missing me and I excuse I didn't post for a while :? I didn't feel it was already so long I gave a sign of life! Thanks to Dusty for starting this thread - I am still here and reading!
Great, glad you are still around!
bossel wrote: Privately, my wife and myself we've been preparing to ask for the french nationality since several months -after all it's more than 11 years I am here and we plan to stay. SInce I am a European citizen it's not something we do to gain more rights or for economic reasons, but we feel we belong here :)
Oh, I thought you were French. Where are you originally from?
bossel
Viceroy

Unread post by bossel »

Hi Henry, I am from Germany and my wife is from Turkey. I always liked France and moved here when I found a job in 1999. Later I married and my wife rejoined me :D We both like it here and have no plans to move to Germany or Turkey... I'd be better off financially in Germany or by moving up to Paris, but we like it here in the south east, as long as we can afford it :?
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

bossel wrote:Hi Henry, I am from Germany and my wife is from Turkey. I always liked France and moved here when I found a job in 1999. Later I married and my wife rejoined me :D We both like it here and have no plans to move to Germany or Turkey... I'd be better off financially in Germany or by moving up to Paris, but we like it here in the south east, as long as we can afford it :?
Well, both France and Germany are beautiful countries so either place would be good for photos. :) Of course, photos are not always the overriding consideration when choosing a place to live. :D Someday I want to make it to Turkey too, but haven't yet.
Winston
Grand Caliph

Unread post by Winston »

Some of us have reverted to pure lurking.
Winston Mitchell
KM7D, A700, A77, A77M2, A7M3
Dusty
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Dusty »

Winston wrote:Some of us have reverted to pure lurking.
I didn't raise the alarm on you, Winston, because you had repeatedly told us you have connection errors to PCA. However, it is good to hear from you, as well.

Dusty