I am UK press not Euro press :-)

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic
bossel
Viceroy

I am UK press not Euro press :-)

Unread post by bossel »

So it is true - UK people don't consider them to be European :mrgreen: On the other hand, we europeans say 'the english' when we really mean the british 8) It's hard to get it right for everybody.

Anyway, why would Sony make an event in Edingourgh and not invite the british press? :|
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: I am UK press not Euro press :-)

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

Because they would like to send us to - maybe Rome, Venice, Madrid? Somewhere we would prefer to go for a weekend?

NB: if you had been in Edinburgh for the last week, you would know why. 'Heavy showers' is not the right phrase - more like standing under a waterfall.

David
bossel
Viceroy

Unread post by bossel »

So that's the final proof that the 'A900' is weather sealed - a presentation in Edinburgh! :lol:
Last edited by bossel on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Javelin »

David Kilpatrick wrote: 'Heavy showers' is not the right phrase - more like standing under a waterfall.

David
Hey thats what killed my A700! Bossel is right the A900 is going to either be weather sealed or come with pop up umbrella where the pop up flash should be. it'll be orange and black ans say Sony on it!
Pat
Acolyte

Unread post by Pat »

David, I think you should be grateful that it's Edinburgh and not Glasgow. I have to admit that is one area that Glasgow does better than Edinburgh, rain, rain and more rain.
Yours dry at the moment , Pat
Pat