Would you like a photographer.net email address?

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic
Pirate
Oligarch

Would you like a photographer.net email address?

Unread post by Pirate »

Ahoy!

There's a browser based email client at www.mail.com and registration is free. It's like the Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo mail clients, though I haven't found any mail forwarding feature yet. There are numerous email addresses available (so check you don't just select the default @mail.com one when registering), and there's even an app for your iPod or Android phone so you can access your mail 'on the fly'.

One of their many email suffixes is photographer.net which I thought might be kinda cool for all you pro's out there which would look neat on your stationary, business cards or website. I chose my own name in the format of [email protected]

You can collate other online clients to be searched by the mail.com client so that all emails go to mail.com thus have all your messages centralised. It's real easy to set-up, but I thought the email address would be of particular interest to PCA members.

I trust you'll find this useful, apart from the novelty factor.

Kirk Out!