Do you believe in UFO?

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic

Do you believe in UFO?

Yes, I saw them
No votes
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
42%
Maybe yes, maybe no
25%
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
25%
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
8%

Total votes: 12

Allohamem

Do you believe in UFO?

Unread post by Allohamem »

Hello to all!

Do you believe in UFO?
(In UFO I mean extraterrestrials)

I hope for serious answers, it's need for social project

Thank you all.
Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

Well welcome to the forum Allohamem, you certainly didn’t waste time on any inane banter with your first post, it’s straight to one of the biggest puzzles man has probably ever known, or unknown might be a more apt description.
Normally I’d be one to say that ‘I’ll believe it when I see it’ but there have been too many sightings by absolutely reliable witnesses (many at the same time) for me to discount the existence of “UFO’s” as they are popularly known.
So yes the aforementioned ‘unknown’ something or others do indeed ‘exist,’ no question, ‘what’ they are or ‘where’ they are from remains unknown at this time.
Greg
Headcell
Initiate

Unread post by Headcell »

UFO=Unidentified Flying Objects. I believe there are many such UFOs and have have seen them with my own eyes.

UFOs as spaceships ferrying extra-terrestrial lifeforms through space... no, I do not believe. I have seen no convincing evidence to sway me.
bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by bfitzgerald »

There is something out there!
johnstra
Heirophant

Unread post by johnstra »

My daughter, my son and my late wife are all UFO witnesses. I have been studying the phenomena for many years but I only have one personal sighting that I would put down as difficult to explain. Most sightings are misinterpretations of rarely seen natural phenomena. Have you ever seen a plane coming towards you on a misty night with it's landing lights on? There are however some sightings that defy explanation. My daughter's experience was of something out of this world. She had a friend with her at the time too, so it wasn't an hallucination or remembered dream.

Bob
Bob Johnston
johnstra
Heirophant

Unread post by johnstra »

I should have added that just because something is unidentified and not within the normal paradigms that we have, does not mean that it is a 'nuts and bolts' spaceship. There are a number of other possibilities.

Bob
Bob Johnston