Been gone awhile

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic
RareTA
Grand Caliph

Been gone awhile

Unread post by RareTA »

Hi Guys and gals,

It's been a while since I was here. We left last Friday morning to go the Minneapolis, Min for a 3 day car show. Well the car show was great with temps in the mid 80,s and a great turnout. We were very busy all day Friday and Saturday at the show so Saturday night we went into the city . On the way we were going north on I35W and got into a car crash. There were bumper to bumper cars and someone decided to hit the brakes and there was a pile up behind him that we were involved in. Nancy's PT Cruiser took it on the front and back. Everyone is OK but the car isn't. While we were standing waiting for the tow truck and HP there was another crash about 50 yards in from of where we were setting.
We had to rent a car to get home and on Monday we took our truck and enclosed trailer back to the Twin Cities. We dropped the rental off at the airport and picked up the Cruiser from the tow yard and brought it home. It's now setting in the body shop waiting to see if it's going to be totaled. It's been very stressful to say the least.

Later, Ken
Camers: a330 & a700

Web Site: HTTP://freiss.co.nr

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!
Birma
Tower of Babel

Re: Been gone awhile

Unread post by Birma »

Ouch! That's sad to hear Ken. I'm glad you're both ok (most important thing) but it is a real pain if your car is totalled. Very frustrating when you can nothing about those tail to tail crunches.
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.