NEX-7 with Tamron 18-200mm kit for sale

List items you wish to sell directly to other Photoclubalpha members
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

NEX-7 with Tamron 18-200mm kit for sale

Unread postby David Kilpatrick » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Having decided to stick with my A77, I'm reverting to using the NEX system exactly the way I started - as a simple compact belt-pack kit with 16/18-55/converters, and using the NEX-5n. Although the 5n kit has been for sale on eBay I intended to end that if the NEX-7 kit can be sold this week.

I have completed what tests I want to do on the NEX-7, I will miss the external mic socket, the control lock (a lot, the 5n just set itself to f/13 within a few minutes of trying it again...) and the controls which are amazing.

I'm offering the NEX-7 as follows: camera used for a little over one month, one very minor scratch-line present on the LCD which has been covered with a GGS glass now. Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 VC superzoom in black, looks great on the camera and works well. Special Sony soft wide strap. Useful Minolta flash shoe cover holder fitted to strap - allows tiny flash shoe cover to be safely stored. One tilt adaptor for M42 thread lenses, and one 58mm f/2 Jupiter lens (I have two of these of different types, the one I am including is an original Kipon which is quite expensive).

£1300 for the kit (which includes VAT) or export sale - bear in mind this is a 50i camera, PAL/Euro spec - £1083/$1750. Warranty cards have not been completed or returned.

David

bossel
Viceroy

Re: NEX-7 with Tamron 18-200mm kit for sale

Unread postby bossel » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Good luck for the sale! I have more or less decided that I won't get a NEX 7, the camera I have so much waited for.It's not bad, but it comes at a price. I still think there will be future NEX models better adapted to my needs. While waiting, I've just bought a 2nd hand 5N (yet to be delivered) and I will sell the 5. The 5N is not my dream camera, but after some reflection I think it does offer many useful advantages over the 5 at little extra cost - it's basiaclly a different camera in an old body.

David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: NEX-7 with Tamron 18-200mm kit for sale

Unread postby David Kilpatrick » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Well, the 7 is being used right now -in Messina right now for a few more minutes. Using the A77 more though.

Return to “Private FS posts”