[UK/EU] Tamron A005S tele-zoom lens, lighting + accessories

You are permitted to post relevant eBay auction links on this forum only
Grand Caliph

[UK/EU] Tamron A005S tele-zoom lens, lighting + accessories

Unread postby Pirate » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Various lenses, accessories and non-photography items which are listed on numerous sites such as eBay, Amazon (UK), camera website classifieds, Gumtree, Freeads and Preloved.

Tamron SP AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD.

Minolta 5600HS(D) flashgun with soft case and MS-2 mini stand.

Drive Enigma XS Self Propelled Aluminium Wheelchair (Blue)

I bought this new and it's only been used 3x. In great condition. Collection preferred, but delivery 'might' be possible by UPS, though price is likely to be *£15.00 - £20.00 (*subject to confirmation).

FOTGA pro glass rear LCD screen protector for A700 DSLR and supplied in a clear plastic case with branded cleaning cloth (new).

Playstation 3 (PS 3) 4x Games Bundle:

4x battle and FPS titles that are simply brilliant, even more so if you have a large HDTV and 5.1 surround sound system as these add a whole new dimension to your playing experience which both look and sound great.

All are cased complete with user manuals/maps and are all in excellent or 'like new' condition and all games are genuine OEM and were purchased by me new or used in the UK and are not grey imports, clones or copies. Please note the PEGI 18 age rating for all titles and the price is for all 4 games.

Unreal Tournament III
Call of Duty 2: Modern Warfare (owned from new)
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Platinum Edition)

Silver bullion coins, bars & rounds. Contact me directly about these items.

I will combine postage/shipping and adjust final price accordingly if more than one item is purchased. Carrier/courier used is at my discretion.

Payment Options:

BACS, PayPal (GIFT), PayPal **Standard, **IBAN (**buyer pays any fees), cash on collection, postal order, bankers draft, building society issued cheque and *personal cheque (*will have to clear first). Any questions, please ask.
Min 5600HS(D)1.JPG
Min 5600HS(D)1.JPG (38.29 KiB) Viewed 473 times
Tam 70-300 rear oblique with cap.jpg
Tam 70-300 rear oblique with cap.jpg (31.19 KiB) Viewed 426 times
2.jpg (24.94 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Last edited by Pirate on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:58 am, edited 43 times in total.

Return to “Auctions and eBay”