NDA or legal document template for photo contract ?

The Photoclubalpha team will provide answers but anyone who knows the gen can offer theirs too
InTheSky
Viceroy

NDA or legal document template for photo contract ?

Unread post by InTheSky »

Hello everyone,

I know a lot of you are professional or almost really enthusiast photograph working on some contracts and events.

I was wondering if you can send me ... or giving me some links for official template to fill for special event.

Last year I was in a Body Painting show (where I'm targeting to be this weekend again) and the manager of the event asked me for this kind of paper ... and I have no clue what to give or to do.

I think this is the kind of contract like in Engineering in my job where we should keep information for us only and do not make it available for other people.

But for picture or photo, probably there is some special sentence and specific subject to cover on the paper that I have no clue.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Frank
Frank
A7 (R, S & R II) + NEX 3N ( and few lenses )
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: NDA or legal document template for photo contract ?

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

For the body painting event, you need model release forms, otherwise you can do almost nothing with the pix unless you have a contract from the organiser.

I signed such a contract when I did the Cirque du Soleil shots - it limited me to use in a couple of magazines, never to sell the images, etc. But no model releases or property releases to sign either.

David
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Javelin »

Here is one from Alberta

http://www.istockphoto.com/docs/modelrelease.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They also have a property release

http://www.istockphoto.com/docs/languag ... elease.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
InTheSky
Viceroy

Unread post by InTheSky »

Thank you ! :-)
Frank
A7 (R, S & R II) + NEX 3N ( and few lenses )