Dimage Software

The Photoclubalpha team will provide answers but anyone who knows the gen can offer theirs too
peterkarry060342
Acolyte

Dimage Software

Unread post by peterkarry060342 »

Does anyone know where one can download the software for Minolta 5D/7D from ?
I know that this was raised some years ago, but I would appreciate the info again.
Thanks Peter :?:
pakodominguez
Minister with Portfolio

Re: Dimage Software

Unread post by pakodominguez »

Which one?
I might have the 7D CD somewhere at home. There were a Dimage Master software, with a "lite" version that came with the 5D in certain markets also. None of this works consistently on Vista or W7 -and it was not wonderful on XP either, but I got the best colors from my 7Hi and 7D with Dimage Master!

What happens is that LR4 noise treatment is so good, pics I took with the Dimage 7Hi are now usable.

Let me check if I can find those CDs...
Pako
------------
http://www.pakodominguez.photo/blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pirate
Oligarch

Re: Dimage Software

Unread post by Pirate »

peterkarry060342 wrote:Does anyone know where one can download the software for Minolta 5D/7D from ?
I know that this was raised some years ago, but I would appreciate the info again.
Thanks Peter :?:
Hi Peter,

I have DiMAGE Master v1.0 and the v1.1.0 update available on my personal webspace which you can download for free including the serial number (.txt file).

DiMAGE Viewer can be downloaded from the KM Support website as well as firmware, user manuals and other useful stuff all FOC. See here.

The second URL might be of use to all 5D and 7D owners and if not already a sticky, maybe it could be made one and put into a 'useful links' thread?

Hope this helps.

Mark