Dr. Harout wrote:
Winston wrote:Other than some ID-10-t errors, I have had no problems with my A77.
Expectations surpassed so far...only a few hundred clicks and some video.
Seriously, what are your thoughts on the a77?
- No problems to date.
- The time it takes to format a card is a little annoying.
- I hate the tiny SD cards...always have. Can anybody recommend a good SD wallet?
- Love the viewfinder.
- A surprise for me...I really like the Display Panel.
- Because of the Display Panel and the WYSIWYG view finder, I almost never look at the rear LCD except for composition when it's more convenient than the view finder.
- Love the quiet shutter.
- Noise could be better but I wouldn't trade the next item for it.
- Love the 40% reach increase for wildlife photography. The 70-400G is good enough to make it all usable.
For me it has required the effort to learn how to use a fundamentally different tool. It is not just an upgrade to the A700; for the patient, it is much more.