Staying power of A99

Specifically for the discussion of the A-mount DSLR range
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Iknowit
Acolyte

Re: Staying power of A99

Unread post by Iknowit »

Hi Birma,

Flickr groups and many forums like to ban & flag when products are better than those are in the internet.

Quality comes at a cost.

Many photographers do not know the name of Yoshihisa Maitani nor met this genius from Olympus.
I and my staff have met both, Mr. Maitani and ATG, his son.

If you used the ATG Gold MG8k Flash Kim X3, Metz 60CT-1/2/4, Vivitar 285HV, Olympus Gold M-1, Olympus OM-1/OM-2/OM-3/OM-4, Quantum QFlash T2 or was in Japan on August 2009.
Then you have used their products or you would have met them.

They are also in Aston Martin, BMW and Ferrari with ATG Flir nightvison camera driving.
My BMW M6 has ATG Flir nightvision systems to be fully compatible to shoot wirelessly with the Canon/Nikon/Sony.

Minus 60 degrees plus, the last thing we worry the most is dead battery /or frozen/broken cable.
I like the battery door on the A99 over 1D C or D4s because I can just push in the cable & insulate the battery in my coat.

Yes, ATG built & mod systems.
Birma
Tower of Babel

Re: Staying power of A99

Unread post by Birma »

Thanks for coming back to me Iknowit. So, do you have a website? Or do you not sell things retail ?
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.