Carpentry......

Where you live and what you do there - your own space & time
Forum rules
Do not post personal information or images relating to your home, family, workplace or possessions as this is public forum. Feel free to post about your home town, countryside, hobbies, sports, subjects of special interest or study, culture, tourist attractions. No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
physasst
Acolyte

Carpentry......

Unread post by physasst »

I, besides practicing medicine, was in the Navy back in the first party over there in the sandbox, and after getting out, I worked as a carpenter for awhile, along with some other handyman sorta gigs.

I also played guitar in several bands, and bartended for awhile....

anyway, I digress, my wife and I bought a new home last year, new construction, and I took it upon myself to finish the basement this past spring....here's some of my work.....and no, I don't sleep much....

MAYBE 4-5 hours per night....in fact, besides chatting on here, I am finishing up a book chapter for an EM textbook. I just seem to be the happiest when my life is on the verge of spinning out of control.....

I also built a deck in September........

there's just a little of my world...
"You don't take a photograph, you make it"
"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer-and often the supreme disappointment"
-Ansel Adams

Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Carpentry......

Unread post by aster »

Nice hobby+talent+occupation combination of carpentery... :D

You have a very green environment also. The colourful furniture in the photos suggest a baby/child's existence in the house, have you created them also? And the deck looks very impressive indeed!

Congrtulations,
Yildiz
[SiC]
Imperial Ambassador

Re: Carpentry......

Unread post by [SiC] »

Wow, that deck is serious! :D
Nice craftsmanship indeed.
Sony A700, A580, Nex-5t, KM D7D & VC-7D, M Dynax 500si
KM 17-35 F2.8-4 D, M 50 F1.7 RS, M 135 F2.8, M 28-100 F3.5-5.6 D, M 100-200 F4.5, T 70-300 F4-5.6 Di USD, S 18-55 F3.5-5.6 SAM, S 18-70 F3.5-5.6
Sony hvl-f42s, Minolta 3600 HS D
Sony Z1C & Z2