Challenge 19: James Bond's Nightstand - Submissions

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.
Mike
Oligarch

Challenge 19: James Bond's Nightstand - Submissions

Unread post by Mike »

My challenge is to take a picture of James Bond's night stand. O.K., I know ... I know. A good spy would not get undressed or take the stuff out of his pockets; in case he had to move fast. But assuming he did take everything out of his pockets and set it on the night stand, what would it look like?

I'll be the judge with points for content accuracy, composition and technical implementation. I'll take a few shots and post them this weekend to show what I had in mind, but will not enter the contest, since I'm the judge. Closing date is November 2nd.

Hints, to the best of my knowledge JB never carried a Glock, or slept alone. Please have fun with this and thanks in advance for your participation.

Mike