A100 at the Vernissage

Alpha systems snapped in the wild - no captive photographs please, only genuine wild free roaming Alpha users!
Forum rules
If you photograph someone with an Alpha and intend to post the picture here, please try to let them know about photoclubalpha - and ask permission to post the photograph
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

A100 at the Vernissage

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

I saw this young person with the Alpha sign on his camera bag. So asked him which alpha was he using. He replied: A100.
I said I'm with my A700...
He was kind to show some nice shots he did while touring in Armenia, so finally I insisted he gets subscribed to Photoclubalpha.com.
He promised to do that first thing getting back to the US. :D
So my question: did you persuade today someone to enroll here?
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Re: A100 at the Vernissage

Unread post by bakubo »

Dr. Harout wrote:So my question: did you persuade today someone to enroll here?
A couple of weeks ago while I was at the slack key guitar festival I was standing under a big tree not far from the stage. There was another guy standing on the other side of the tree taking photos too. Just before I left I noticed he had an A700 + VG + old Minolta 80-200mm f2.8 (black). He was busy shooting so I didn't say anything to him. It was one of the very few times I have seen anything higher than the occasional A100/A200 in the wild. :) Considering that, it was a pretty big coincidence that 2 people with an A700 were right next to each other.