WHAT... IS......NEX?????? SONY! (Lost theme)

For discussion of the E and FE mount mirrorless system
motor
Heirophant

WHAT... IS......NEX?????? SONY! (Lost theme)

Unread post by motor »

Holly smokes monster! Sorry to sound like batman but here in the USA very seldom do you ever see Sony putting out much TV advertisement. Last night during the final 4-1/2 hour LOST series, which if you live outside the USA you are probably saying what is he talking about right now, I saw a new side of Sony I never saw before. First of all LOST is a huge TV series that ended last night. It is a mystical story about a group of people that get stranded on an island. It has no real theme song but the word LOST fogged out and a chime like sound playing through out. Currently on TV running is an add staring Taylor Swift a huge signer over here promoting the new sony cybershot panoramic. Well about 30 minutes into the series finally which they say about the same amount of people watching LOST can be compared to the Daytona 500 that commercial was aired. Then about 3-1/2 hours in I saw the same commercial followed by a new 15 second one. Can you believe it? It was a 15 second commercial which started with the Lost theme chime and the words WHAT then a pause IS pause NEX? Then a loud crash like in the LOST theme and the word SONY. No talking just words. This might not sound huge but I think Sony is really going to hammer the NEX hard here in the USA. I can only remember one commercial ever dealing the the alpha series.

Just thought I'd share,

NEX is being advertised here in the USA and I must say it was a cool 15 second commercial!

Motor!
pakodominguez
Minister with Portfolio

Re: WHAT... IS......NEX?????? SONY! (Lost theme)

Unread post by pakodominguez »

Not in Youtube yet?
;-)
Pako
------------
http://www.pakodominguez.photo/blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;