In the order of appearance :bossel wrote:- Sharpness of the Tamron is more homogeous from center to corners. Sony is sharper in the center but loses in the corners.
- At 200mm the Sony has the edge
- AF speed seems similar but the Tamron tends to change focus faster. The Sony changes slower between two subjects (close/far)
- Sony AF seems to be better suited for video
- Tamron seems to have an issue with the sweep panorama, though some say it's working fine
- Tamron vibration control is slightly better than Sony OSS
Birma wrote:... If a new lens prices keep going up then second hand lenses could even become an investmen for the future!
bossel wrote:As to VS, I can't compare, it's my first tele with OS, but when it kicks in a 200mm - wow, it nails the image, it's really impressive (at least on the LCD)...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest