Wacom Intuos4

From RAW conversion to image editing and printing
01af
Imperial Ambassador

Wacom Intuos4

Unread post by 01af »

It seems the introduction---or at least, the official announcement---of Wacom's new Intuos4 pen tablet series is only one day away. Have a look at Wacom's website tomorrow, March 25th, 2009! Or google for "wacom intuos4".

-- Olaf
01af
Imperial Ambassador

Re: Wacom Intuos4

Unread post by 01af »

Lame!

Today, on March 25th, Wacom's European website still doesn't know anything about the brand-new Intuos4 series ... while at the same time their US website now looks as if there never was any Intuos series but the 4th. Obviously it is available for purchase immediately---at least in the U.S.

The choices of tablet sizes are reduced from six to four. The new grip pen now provides 2,048 pressure levels (Intuos3: 1,024 levels), and the new pens are not compatible to the older tablets.

-- Olaf
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Re: Wacom Intuos4

Unread post by Javelin »

One of the guys that works here is an illustrator nut.. he wants to get a tablet like that and asked me about them a few weeks ago, he'll be glad to know there something new out there. the last time I saw one it was an AutoCad tablet and was a huge PITA. I really didn't think anyone used these any more