CS4 Price Hike (UK)/Drop (EU)

Unread post by Buttoneer »

Story.

So 40% more expensive than USA.
pakodominguez
Minister with Portfolio

Re: CS4 Price Hike (UK)/Drop (EU)

Unread post by pakodominguez »

Brits are specially concerned about how bad their economy is doing. What you are experiencing I know by heart by living in Peru (my country) and Argentina. Prices rises because the Sterling had been losing their value and strength for a while now. And this is something your society haven't experienced ever during peace time.

Don't blame Adobe, Sony or so for this price's politics, but to the politicians that were looking away while the bankers brought us to this situation.

Cheers
Pako
------------
http://www.pakodominguez.photo/blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

pakodominguez wrote:Don't blame Adobe, Sony or so for this price's politics, but to the politicians that were looking away while the bankers brought us to this situation.

Cheers
Pako, don't be naive. You think the politicians didn't know? :lol:
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by bfitzgerald »

It might be something if Adobe sorted their raw engine out ist! Then by all means whack the price up!

The UK has always been a top spot for price ramping, MS do the same thing as well. Simple way to voice your displeasure..don't buy, works for me :roll:
Dusty
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Dusty »

Dr. Harout wrote:
pakodominguez wrote:Don't blame Adobe, Sony or so for this price's politics, but to the politicians that were looking away while the bankers brought us to this situation.

Cheers
Pako, don't be naive. You think the politicians didn't know? :lol:
Worse! The politicians forced the bankers to make bad loans. Then they quasi-nationalized them when the credit crunch hit. You just can't keep giving credit to people who can't afford it, nor can people continue to spend more than they make! I know people with a year's salary worth of credit card debt!

Oh well, when the dollar collapses, those on the Euro may be in good shape. Or maybe the dollar will bring the Euro crashing down as well.

Dusty