I will not comment on DxO's output, I'll leave that for the experts
I just installed it and am about to take it for a test run.
* You can now limit the maximum number of images per project. 500 recommened
* Has Project autosave you cam set autosave time in minutes.
* Set number of simultaneously processed images , for my PC option is 1 or 2 , I only have a dual core CPU, I guess a four core CPU would allow you to select 1-4 images.
* Select panel seems to run quicker, you can change the size of the thumbnail images, on my 22" wide screen monitor, the smallest images size show about 250 images, largest size about 24 images.
* Workspace seems more configurable you can even float the project windows, good for 2 screen users, like my self
* process image in 34 seconds, about the same has version 5 on my system.
* seems to use less RAM, version 6 using about 263MB with no images selected compared to ver. 5 325MB