Portrait Professional wants to "fix" bodies now

From RAW conversion to image editing and printing
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Portrait Professional wants to "fix" bodies now

Unread post by bakubo »

I received this email from Portrait Professional today. Yeah, I guess this is the next step. :roll:

Dear Henry,

We are thinking about producing a new system for sculpting bodies rather than just faces. We have some ideas about what such a system might be useful for: Making people slimmer, fixing muffin tops and general buldges caused by tight clothing, improving someone's physique, lengthening legs etc..

However, we want to make sure that such a system is really useful to all of you. So what we are interested in is seeing your pictures where you think body sculpting would really help you. Just email any pictures to [email protected].

We can give you an assurance that we will not use any images you send publicly, or infringe on your copyright. We simply wish to use your images to inform our research. This is a great way for you to steer us in a direction that is most useful to you.

Thanking you in advance for your help with this,
The Portrait Professional Team
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: Portrait Professional wants to "fix" bodies now

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

I started to discourage their advertising. They wanted to buy ad space, but they constantly want feature support or reviews of every single small update. I just got fed up with the pressure to keep plugging this program, good though it is. Also, their ads produced responses from my readers which were not favourable - quite the reverse. Very negative comments about the examples they have showed.

David