Why I (think I) need a CZ16-35

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
sury
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Why I (think I) need a CZ16-35

Unread post by sury »

I have been wanting a WA lens for a while and Valery mentioned about Zeiss 16-35 in one of his posts and
since then I believe am afflicted with and suffering from GAS. This a an example of why I believe I need a WA. :lol:
I was "forced" to use Panorama to generate a wide angle view of my backyard. I am hoping such a plaintive cry for help
will make the Missus heart melt and treat my GAS. :wink: Looking for endorsements from the forum to strengthen my case. :)

Attempt at Brenizer Method of Panorama.

Minimize avoidable sufferings - Sir Karl Popper
ValeryD
Viceroy

Re: Why I (think I) need a CZ16-35

Unread post by ValeryD »

Yeah.. Not so often, but we need 16-35 and only Zeiss. :)

PS. Panoramas looks good. :)
Everything in the life unusual!
sury
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by sury »

Thank you Valery. One support vote and counting.

Sury
Minimize avoidable sufferings - Sir Karl Popper
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Hi, Sury. :)

Most of all, if it will make you happy, reason enough to go for it. Zeiss also picks up an extra lot of colours and details that may not be as easy to show in clarity by other lenses. :D Such a lens will deserve more than the width of your lovely garden though. Your last trip and the previous ones to the icy glaciers might have benefitted from such a lens.

Yildiz
ValeryD
Viceroy

Unread post by ValeryD »

aster wrote:Hi, Sury. :)

Most of all, if it will make you happy, reason enough to go for it. Zeiss also picks up an extra lot of colours and details that may not be as easy to show in clarity by other lenses. :D Such a lens will deserve more than the width of your lovely garden though. Your last trip and the previous ones to the icy glaciers might have benefitted from such a lens.

Yildiz
I have to admit that you are absolutely right about Zeiss lenses - Zeiss lenses have a 99% stable result. :)
Everything in the life unusual!