Alpha 580 review is now up

News about new material on photoclubalpha
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Alpha 580 review is now up

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

http://www.photoclubalpha.com/2010/12/2 ... -way-view/

This has taken me three days of writing and preparation, often sitting with three or four cameras round me and three or four camera manuals open... and it would be so easy to conduct so many tests, add pages and pages of further information. Yet I'm told people don't read long reviews!

David
ianmiddy
Heirophant

Re: Alpha 580 review is now up

Unread post by ianmiddy »

David - any chance of having a "click the Read More link to get it as one big scrolling monster." option as you provided for the A55 ? - I happen to be one of those strange people who prefer it !

[tried it by going to the 2010/12 page and clicking the read more, but it just issues an error msg]

Cheers

IDM
ianmiddy
Heirophant

See you've put a ref in to the long version - unfortunately still getting the ‘undefined’ error - oh well...

Is the full review going to appear in the mag ? - appreciate that the A55 one needs to take precedence, but if the 580 has to wait for #2/2011 I guess it'll be too late ?

...maybe as a PDF ?

Cheers

IDM
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

I can't make it work the same way despite it being structured identically. I don't know why!

David
ianmiddy
Heirophant

Guess maybe it's that bit bigger or the content is that bit more awkward to handle - I've seen many similar probs with data content in display over the years, so not surprised....

...any thoughts on other methods of publication [I do like the printed versions, mainly for the sheer quality of the paper/printing!]

Cheers

IDM