Tiny sensor revenge gallery thread!

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
ValeryD
Viceroy

Re: Tiny sensor revenge gallery thread!

Unread post by ValeryD »

the_hefay, good shot. I have no luck to take shot people working on the sugar cane.
Everything in the life unusual!
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Interesting shot of your friend using a machete.

Some people leave their heart in San Francisco, but this headless babe lost her bra in Matsuyama. I guess it just popped off. I didn't investigate, but maybe it is a new Japanese model that detects the mood of the wearer and helps her get nekkid real, real quick. :lol: Canon G16 yesterday.

the_hefay
Viceroy

Unread post by the_hefay »

I must admit that I've never thought of photographing a topless mannequin.

Here's a great horned owl in my backyard. Taken with a Panasonic FZ200.
Attachments
P1030642-1.jpg
(390.48 KiB) Downloaded 1922 times
sury
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by sury »

Cool shot, Jeff.
Henry, I am skipping my comment lest I would be frowned upon by Yildiz. :lol:

Sury
Minimize avoidable sufferings - Sir Karl Popper
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

sury wrote:Cool shot, Jeff.

Sury

Hi Sury,

Thank you so very much for your consideration but I'd hate to be the one to stop you. :) Democracy and freedom of speech prevailed in this forum for the many years I've been here now. Art is a field that surpasses any frowning upon unless it deliberately insults and humiliates other parties originating from an intentionally corrupt mind set.
What Henry has photograhed here can be easily found in multitude in some parts of Istanbul, if Henry remembers well. These mannequins can be found in the nude or other ways where he once walked during his visit. AND he is a street and contemporary photography photographer too, so he's just registering info on our times for the future generations ... : ) Nowadays, it's kind of like "what you see is what you get" kind of life around the world anyway.

Now that you also made me curious, I wonder what your comment was. I'm pretty sure it is nothing to devastate humanity or start a political conflict among nations or genders. :D Hopefully, I've already proven myself to be a broad-minded person while in the forum.. : )

Nice images by everyone by way.
Wonderful owl, Jeff. Nicely camouflaged against the colour and texture of the tree bark. One can miss the owl if not carefully looking for it.

Thanks for sharing,

Yildiz
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

the_hefay wrote:I must admit that I've never thought of photographing a topless mannequin.
Power of observation is a good skill for photographers to have, I think. Take a look again to see that it is not just a topless mannequin. Her pink bra which has popped off is there in front of her also. :D My comment that I wrote should make the observation even easier. :lol:
Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

sury wrote:Cool shot, Jeff.

Sury
I’ve always liked your comments Sury but I think you might be stumped this time, (sorry about the WC semi-final) but when it comes to bra popping I think it is vital to measure the distance of the pop, (peak to trough) in Henry’s photo it doesn’t look too spectacular, not bad though it nearly cleared the sign in front but not quite so I’d put it at about average myself not that I’ve had vast experience in measuring bra popping distances mind.
Greg
sury

Unread post by sury »

Thank you Yildiz for your kind comments. As Greg said, I am stumped though I made my comment in jest,
as a teaser. I assure you I am not a big proponent of political correctness, but civility is something that is
absolutely important to me. :) Anyway, I was going to say something juvenile like "it was barely bearable"
(looking at the reaction of the girl on the poster to the left). :) Nothing to shatter world peace anymore than
it is. :)

Greg, honest, distance did not pop into my head, neither the term depth of focus either. :D
I heard you guys thrashed India yesterday. My wife is a big fan and had some of our friends come over
last night for watching the game. Me? Went to bed as I had few meetings early today and moreover I am not
a big fan of cricket per se. I watch it more as a social activity. She is not in a good mood presently. Keeping my
distance lest she may pop me with something. When it comes to cricket and losing a key game, I am no boob, I
stay away from her. :lol: Good luck with the WC finals this weekend.

Sury
P.S. WC - World Cup Cricket - going on in Australia/New Zealand presently. Last night Australia defeated India to
play the finals against New Zealand.
the_hefay
Viceroy

Unread post by the_hefay »

I always thought WC meant "water closet." Thanks for clearing that up for me Sury. Now I understand Greg's comment. :)
sury

Unread post by sury »

Jeff,
WC as you interpreted may still be accurate for a billion plus people had their hopes and dreams
went down the "drain" so to speak. :lol: Anyway, the side that played better won the day. :)
The correct term would have been CWC (Cricket World Cup) and is often referred to as World Cup
by Cricket fans informally in Cricket playing nations.

Sury
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Greg, you are right about that. This is, I suspect, the first version of the mood sensing pop-off bra. In the coming years, no doubt, there will be a leapfrogging race with newer models popping further and further and velocity increasing to astonishing rates. Once the numbers get higher then it may morph into a hybrid mammary holder and military assault weapon.

One has to ask though, isn't this first generation tech "good enough" for most women?
sury

Unread post by sury »

Military assault weapon, Henry? Austin Powers, Gold Member - the movie. :lol:
If my mamary, I mean memory serves me right. :D

Sury
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Sharing water with his thirsty dog in the Mojave Desert, Nevada. Canon G16.

ValeryD
Viceroy

Unread post by ValeryD »

Winnipeg today. (nexus 4)
Winnipeg today by Valery Dyck, on Flickr
Last edited by ValeryD on Fri May 15, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything in the life unusual!
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Love the misty sky, and the reflections on the wet street.
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.