Condolences for Victims of Terrorist Attacks and the Aftermath (2015-Autumn)

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic
aster
Tower of Babel

Condolences for Victims of Terrorist Attacks and the Aftermath (2015-Autumn)

Unread post by aster »

Dear forum members;

Photoclubalpha is for people of international origins, who take photos to follow a passion that they enjoy to make life better for themselves and others while sharing the art of documenting life and beauty in fields that only imagination can limit.

But, in the past few weeks there has been sorrow in our mutual world that touched citizens of many countries profoundly, changing their life forever for loss of loved ones. Terrorism inflicts its evil mentality and actions onto the innocent always in the most unexpected moments of our lives...

I wish to express my sentiments of shared-sorrow for those that lost their lives in the plane crash in Egypt, where more than 220 Russian citizens died; the Ankara, Turkey suicide bombings that resulted in more than 100 young university students' death while they were celebrating something good; the Paris, France suicide bombings and open gun fire attacks at Stade de France, the restaurants and the concert halls which aimed at civilians enjoying the benefits of democracy, freedom and expression of speech as a life style that resulted in more than 129 losing their lives.
More attacks were prevented by the authorities in the UK, which is good news that give us hope that maybe these attackers can actually be tracked down and preemptive measures can result in success.

My family and I condemn any acts of terrorism around the world and wish all those in pain and sorrow to have it in themselves to be patient, brave and much bigger than these horrible people.

With our good wishes,

Yildiz
Istanbul/Turkey
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Re: Condolences for Victims of Terrorist Attacks and the Aftermath (2015-Autumn)

Unread post by bakubo »

Yildiz, I am so sorry to hear of the terrorist attack in Istanbul in Sultanahmet. :( I spent lots of time in that area.

Turkey: 'IS suicide bomber' kills 10 in Istanbul Sultanahmet district

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35290760

I will refrain from making any political comments -- although I certainly do have some opinions.
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Condolences for Victims of Terrorist Attacks and the Aftermath (2015-Autumn)

Unread post by aster »

bakubo wrote:Yildiz, I am so sorry to hear of the terrorist attack in Istanbul in Sultanahmet. :( I spent lots of time in that area.

Turkey: 'IS suicide bomber' kills 10 in Istanbul Sultanahmet district

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35290760

I will refrain from making any political comments -- although I certainly do have some opinions.

Unfortunately so....

We are all so sorry in Turkey that terrorism of most extreme kind is still at large and aiming at our most vulnerable spots at heart for both the human beings and our precious historical landmarks that are not just hard to replace but impossible. Human life is sacred, right for living and travelling in safe conditions are naturally and constitutionally mandatory.
Groups that see and live otherwise are our common enemy....

We wish to express the German and Norwegian families our condolences for their losses and patience and God Speed for the injured ones being treated in medical centers.
Turkey is never free of terrorist attacks of different mentalities or sources and we almost grew up hearing such news but it never gets any easier to hear or to deal with...

Turkish government is working on the matter.... and I hope Turkey will be just as safe for our guests, as the times that you were here, Henry.

Yildiz
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Last night I heard of yet another muslim terrorist attack, this time in Jakarta. :(
peterottaway
Imperial Ambassador

Unread post by peterottaway »

Luckily more terrorists died than their intended victims, I guess that can be considered a small blessing.