Minolta Dimage Master update

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta and Konica Minolta brands
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
[email protected]
Acolyte

Minolta Dimage Master update

Unread post by [email protected] »

If selling the KM 5D / 7D with the Dimage Master software CD that suggests going to KonicaMinolta support website for an update, where should one point the buyer now ?
:?:
Thanks
Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Re: Minolta Dimage Master update

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

KM have an upgrade Ver. 1.1.0 for Ver. 1.0.1 (the earlier version must be installed on the computer first) not totally sure what it fixes except possibly faster USB. It didn't seem to run properly on my Vista OS even though Vista launched a compatibility assistant to try and fix it, problem in my case was 1.0.1 was on drive F: under Vista and the upgrade 1.1.0 was looking for it on drive C: problem is, it was on drive C: (as well) and that drive has XP on it and not active at the time...
Greg
http://ca.konicaminolta.com/support/ame ... 0_win.html
[email protected]
Acolyte

Re: Minolta Dimage Master update

Thank you very much for this - it is most helpful. :D
[email protected]
Acolyte

Vista running Minolta Dimage Master update

I have managed to find that you can run the downloaded Dimage Master update under Vista - all you need to do is to right click on the application and then select Properties, and then select Compatability and use "Run under XP compatability". This then correctly installs the update onto Dimage 1.0.0 and makes it 1.1.0