Water Age

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
jbtaylor
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Water Age

Unread post by jbtaylor »

Stir crazy due to 3 straight days of heavy rain. Why not reflect the water that fills my world in still and moving images.

Quick walk around the house with the a99 and ZA 135mm 1.8.

And I decided to create a video. The music dates from the 1980's but I always thought I would find a use for it. The title seemed appropriate for the recent weather trend. Most of it is shot in manual focus and then slowed down to suit the music. Doesn't get more basic that this but I was killing time while watching it rain during the Water Age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioUjT_baoR4

JT
ValeryD
Viceroy

Re: Water Age

Unread post by ValeryD »

Beautiful shots
Everything in the life unusual!
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Hi JBTaylor; :)

Such lovely shots! You made the most of what that special lens can produce. :) Interesting video. I love how you zoom in and out to catch the waterdrops on the leaves …. but, the most special is the part on the red-leafed tree for me towards the end of the video.
The music is also good.

Thanks for sharing,
Yildiz
jbtaylor
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by jbtaylor »

Thanks for commenting. I wanted to exploit the bokeh that the ZA 135 produces. Never seen it in video before. The camera defaults to f3.5 in auto mode but the lens still delivers. It's amazing what one can find will wandering around the back yard.

For Yildiz;
https://www.allmusic.com/album/the-monu ... 0000173413