Another big closet clearout

List items you wish to sell directly to other Photoclubalpha members
mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Another big closet clearout

Unread postby mikeriach » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:12 pm

I'm offloading most of my full frame kit so have a few items for sale. No photos as yet but if anyone is interested in any particular item please let me know and I'll sort some images.

Konica Minolta 17-35mm f2.8-4 in very good condition with clean glass, no dust or mould. Bought secondhand (from DK) and Hoya HD protector filter fitted (with some slight marks which saved the end element). C/w hood and caps but no box. Nice lens on the A99. Offers around £125 delivered in the UK.

Minolta 35-70 f4 macro. Good condition, glass free of scratches and mould but does have some dust which doesn’t affect the images. c/w hood and caps (rear cap non original), no box. Offers around £35 delivered in the UK.

If you’d like to see some images of the kit, please let me know and I can email. Prices are always negotiable.

Thanks for looking.
Mike

PS I'm in the UK so ideally I'd like to sell in the UK.
Last edited by mikeriach on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If the above kit is sold, only an A77II and Tamron 16-300 left sadly. Sony cannot supply what I want so rightly or wrongly I've branched out to someone who does and I'm very happy.

bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: Another big closet clearout

Unread postby bfitzgerald » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:51 pm

What's the story on the A99 wheels are they working? I've heard about locking up etc I am tempted a bit ;-)

mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Unread postby mikeriach » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi Barry,
The wheels turn but are stiffer than they should be. They still operate the selected action such as aperture and shutter speed.
To be honest, I haven't used it since I put the post on. I kept the 17-35 for extra wide shots but have since acquired a Nikon 10-20 which was a bargain at £190 new so no longer need it.
If it helps I can shoot a bit of video of them being turned so you can see/hear.
Let me know if you want any more info. As I said, I'm open to offers.
If the above kit is sold, only an A77II and Tamron 16-300 left sadly. Sony cannot supply what I want so rightly or wrongly I've branched out to someone who does and I'm very happy.

mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Unread postby mikeriach » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:21 pm

A big thank you to Barry for a very quick transaction and the extra payment over and above the agreed price for the A99 and 28-105. A true gentleman.
A very Merry Christmas to you all.

bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread postby bfitzgerald » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:31 am

Thanks Mike all good this end putting the camera to great use and the vintage lenses working like a charm. Happy New Year when it arrives ;-)

mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Unread postby mikeriach » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Glad to hear it's all working fine and actually getting used after sitting in a cupboard for 9 months. Yes I found the old lenses worked well with it.
Happy new year to you too.

Return to “Private FS posts”