Another big closet clearout

List items you wish to sell directly to other Photoclubalpha members
mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Another big closet clearout

Unread postby mikeriach » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:12 pm

I'm offloading most of my full frame kit so have a few items for sale. No photos as yet but if anyone is interested in any particular item please let me know and I'll sort some images.

A99 Mk1 body only in average-good condition but showing signs of use with a few scratches on the housing. Both thumb wheels are stiff and squeak (needs a service). The camera had a complete strip and sequence assembly replaced by AJ Johnstone in Glasgow around 3 years ago when moisture got in. Rear screen protector since new. C/w original accessories, charger etc, documentation, box plus 3 spare batteries (genuine Sony) and cable release. There is also a wireless release which doesn’t work but I guess it just needs a new battery. Just done shutter count check and it's 35133. Offers around £450

SOLD Sony SAL70400G Mk1 SOLD

SOLD Sony SAL70300G Mk1 SOLD

Konica Minolta 17-35mm f2.8-4 in very good condition with clean glass, no dust or mould. Bought secondhand and Hoya HD protector filter fitted (with some slight marks which saved the end element). C/w hood and caps but no box. Nice lens on the A99. Offers around £150.

SOLD Sony SAL100M28 SOLD

Minolta 35-70 f4 macro. Good condition, glass free of scratches and mould but does have some dust which doesn’t affect the images. c/w hood and caps (rear cap non original), no box. Offers around £35.

I might have a few other items available shortly (SAL1680Z, Sigma EF530DG flash, Aico A mount extension tubes)

If you’d like to see some images of the kit, please let me know and I can email. Prices are negotiable and I can get costs for P+P. If you offer very close to asking, I will include delivery.

Thanks for looking.
Mike

PS I'm in the UK so ideally I'd like to sell in the UK.
Some Sony stuff and now some Nikon stuff (shock horror). Sony cannot supply what I want so rightly or wrongly I'm branching out to someone who does.

bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: Another big closet clearout

Unread postby bfitzgerald » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:51 pm

What's the story on the A99 wheels are they working? I've heard about locking up etc I am tempted a bit ;-)

mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Re: Another big closet clearout

Unread postby mikeriach » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi Barry,
The wheels turn but are stiffer than they should be. They still operate the selected action such as aperture and shutter speed.
To be honest, I haven't used it since I put the post on. I kept the 17-35 for extra wide shots but have since acquired a Nikon 10-20 which was a bargain at £190 new so no longer need it.
If it helps I can shoot a bit of video of them being turned so you can see/hear.
Let me know if you want any more info. As I said, I'm open to offers.
Some Sony stuff and now some Nikon stuff (shock horror). Sony cannot supply what I want so rightly or wrongly I'm branching out to someone who does.

Return to “Private FS posts”