New cameras

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta and Konica Minolta brands
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

New cameras

Unread post by Javelin »

The sonystyle website for Canada has sort of re-organized how they display and how people navigate to the cameras.
They have a link to get DSLR cameras by series. with each of the 200-300-700 and 900 series cameras. they also have a link to get DSLR cameras by Advanced and by family class. This seems to imply they are ready to throw the switch on some new cameras not only in the 300 series class but in others too. in fact the only way the layout makes any sense is if the have at least one other camera for each class with a number of kit options.

One other point to make here is in the descriptions of the diferent series, specifically on the 300 series they list steady shot as "Super steady shot in all bodies" this implies that in the 200 series cameras that not all bodies have it because it doesn't have the same notation.

Sony Canada
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: New cameras

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

Since they pick only four bullet points per camera series, and miss SSS out from the 900, I don't think there is any significance there. However, it shows the signs of a rework waiting for new items to be added. I have done a screen shot and updated the website post. Thanks!

David
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Re: New cameras

Unread post by Javelin »

if you pick DSLR camera by style you get 2 options advanced and family and both say SSS on all bodies. it looks a little odd though only having the 2 choices. it looks like they have introduced some new cases too but that could have been a long time ago and I'm just seeing them now.