Sporting events

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta and Konica Minolta brands
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
stevecim
Imperial Ambassador

Sporting events

Unread post by stevecim »

I'm going to a sporting event on Friday, so checked what I can bring into the venue.
no Video cameras , Still Cameras OK, Now I guess they don't class the video from PnS to be the same quality has a video camera and it's hard to shoot a few hours of video with a PnS.

I wonder what they will do when all DSLR have video? what are the rules around cameras/video cams in other sporting venues around the world?
jbtaylor
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Re: Sporting events

Unread post by jbtaylor »

Don,
Any thoughts about Arena Football going bankrupt?
Dusty

Unread post by Dusty »

Sonolta wrote: As an example the Sears Centre costs 24K a night to put on a game there so you must know what you are doing in this business or you will lose $$$ hand over fist.

-Sonolta
If you find a desperate enough town they'll just about give you the space. When St. Louis wooed the Rams we gave them the (now Edwards Jones) Dome for $50k - per year! We couldn't get it for one night at that price.

Man did they rape us!

Dusty
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Dusty wrote:If you find a desperate enough town they'll just about give you the space. When St. Louis wooed the Rams we gave them the (now Edwards Jones) Dome for $50k - per year! We couldn't get it for one night at that price.

Man did they rape us!
Sounds like St. Louis spread it's legs and was begging for it. Not much rape in that. :)
jbtaylor

Unread post by jbtaylor »

I guess you do have some thoughts on the matter Don. Will you still have your job?